To achieve its mission and vision, and to provide for the future of its students, the Irvington Union Free School District will:
- Provide students with a rigorous, comprehensive, enriched and diversified curricula that will prepare students to achieve their personal best, and will integrate technology into their learning.
- Encourage innovation, creativity and risk taking to inspire a dynamic learning environment.
- Foster the social and emotional growth of all students and promote a culture where students are active participants in society.
- Support educators through targeted professional learning and opportunities for collaboration.
- Strengthen local connections to and ownership of our schools.
- Ensure the fiscal health of the district and provide for a high quality learning environment.