Google Outage Learning Resources
Health & SEL
MSS Students should access the MSS Library Webpage
Click on Brainpop
Click on Health & SEL
Back to School
Mindfulness- watch the video
Engage in a mindfulness practice for 10 minutes- nature walk, coloring, listen to music, etc.
Read in your independent reading book for 25 minutes.
Choose one of the below and write a response in your Reader's Notebook or on looseleaf paper.
• Write a letter to one the characters about what makes him/her a good friend. Use examples from the text to support your reasons.
• Write a profile of your character by answering these questions:
1) What does your character do to show his/her personality?
2) What does your character look like on the outside?
3) What does your character say to show his/her personality?
4) How does your character change?
5) What lesson does your character learn?
Practice fact fluency- either in Xtramath, Greg Tang Kakooma or flash cards