Irvington UFSD Food Services
Summer Food Service Program
Free breakfast and lunch meals will be available at the following locations at the times listed, Monday through Friday during the Summer school vacation:
- Sleepy Hollow Middle School, 210 N. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Morse School, Pocantico Street, Sleepy Hollow from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- Washington Irving School, 103 S. Broadway, Tarrytown, 11:45 am to 12:45 pm
- RJ Bailey School, 33 West Hillside Avenue, Greenburgh, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Highview Elementary School, 200 N. Central Avenue, Hartsdale, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
More food resources:
Text: “food” to 877-877
Call: 1-866-3-HUNGRY or 211
Currently, the Irvington School District partners with Aramark to provide food services for our students and staff. The district participates in the National School Lunch program also known as Child Nutrition. Breakfast is available at the campus cafeteria for Middle and High School students between the hours of 7:30am - 9:30am and school lunch is available at all schools. Current meal prices:
Elementary Lunch $3.25
MS/HS Lunch $4.25
There are many ala carte items offered as well. Applications for Free Lunch and Reduced Lunch may be submitted at any time during the year. Renewal applications must be done annually and received by September 30 to ensure no disruption or billings occur. Only a qualified meal counts towards the Free & Reduced Breakfast/Lunch program, although some ala carte items can be combined to count for a meal.
The District uses My School Bucks to allow parents/guardians to create a lunch account for their student and add funds periodically to these accounts. There is a small processing fee associated with this. Alternatively, students may pay in cash or have a check applied to his/her account. Parents may also use My School Bucks to view purchases your student makes.