Working Papers


    In order to work when younger than 18, you need to apply for working papers.  This rule is in place to protect you and limits the number of legal hours you can work.  

    In order to obtain your working papers, you must complete a working papers application and bring that, along with any required documentation to the School Counseling Office secretary.

    Here is a PDF containing the Working Papers Application